Hey guys! For the last day of the Astonishing Athletics week, I have an award compilation! I am definitely known for putting awards off, and since I’ve been nominated for like, five awards, it’s probably time for me to go ahead and get some done. And, sports and awards kind of go together, right? Anyway, I’m going to try to make this interesting. Nominations will be at the end.
First up, a nomination by Jo!
This tag looks super, super cool, because if I’ve ever talked to you for like, 0.5 seconds, you’d probably know I’m a Marvel fan. However, I won’t actually be doing this tag because, um,
I kind of don’t read? I mean, I do like to read, it’s just hard for me to find books that interest me, so I haven’t read enough books lately to do this tag. (cringes at the amount of comma’s in that last sentence)
Now, for Jewel’s nomination!
The Mystery Blogger Award! I actually really like this graphic, because it looks a lot like a suprise I have coming up! (Those who know, just keep it to yourselves til September 12th!)
“‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma (creator of award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Like and comment on their posts.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here’s Jewel’s blog, though hopefully you’ve already been to her awesome blog.
3 Things about me
- I am an INFP, and I found out recently that we only make up about 4% of the population.
- I really love all things Marvel. I’ve recently watched all of Agent’s of S.H.I.E.L.D., and let’s just say I’m obssessed. (FITZSIMMONS)
- I love to travel, and this year imo, we haven’t travelled that much. (8 trips, but they mostly were overnight trips less than 6 hours away)
- What would be your perfect day?
Hm, good question! I would wake up probably around 9(I am totally a night owl, guys) and then eat breakfast. Throughout the day, I would listen to lots of music. It would be pancakes probably. I would leisurely get ready for the day, and cuddle with my dogs. I would pack for an upcoming vacation, and by the time I finished, it would be lunchtime. I would have some macaroni and cheese, and then something sweet. My mom would take me out, and we would go shopping. Preferrably the car ride would be fairly long. Maybe we would go to the mall(30 minutes away). I wouldn’t have anxiety about the money we would spend. (I’m not saying we’d spend a whole lot, though) I would come home and work on blogging for a little while. My dad would come home, we’d eat dinner(potato soup), then watch the greatest movie of all time,
footloose.Guardians of The Galaxy vol. 2. (I’ve actually never watched Footloose, but I can’t pass up a Marvel reference). Then, my parents would go to bed, and I would get ready for bed. I’d write in my journal, listen to some music, and play a few games on my phone.
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
I’m going to have to pick two things. 1. My DSLR. I haven’t had it for too long, but it means a lot to me because of what I can do with it. I can take a picture and not have it look super grainy? Awesome. And 2. my storybooks. I’ve filled up around 10 composition notebooks with stories, so how can that not be a prized possession?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?
That’s actually really difficult! My memoried are catagorized, so I don’t just think of them at once. Maybe getting Brownie? I mean, I definitely wouldn’t have this blog if it wasn’t for that.
- What do you do when no one else is around?
Pretty much just listen to music. I mean, I do that when other people are around too though.
- Can you eat lemons raw?
Um, maybe a very, very small portion? I love lemon flavor, but I definitely couldn’t eat a slice raw.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which type of weather do you like best?
- Have you ever taken a personality test? What is your personality type?
- What is something you wish everyone knew?
- (For fun) How long do you think you could do a handstand?
Nominations will be at the end…
- List three things you’re most grateful for. (if you get tagged again, you can add 3 more or think of your own three things question or just ignore the first rule for your second time)
- Answer the 7 questions given to you from the previous nominee.
- Ask 7 new questions (or use some of mine) for your new nominees.
- Tag 3-7 bloggers that made a positive difference and state why beside their name (it can be one thing you like about their blog)
- Congratulations and enjoy unlimited positivity from all of us!
3 Things I’m Grateful for…
- My dogs
- Spotify 🙂
- What’s one odd or unusual talent you have?
I can’t really think of anything…
- What’s your go-to stress reliever?
Putting on my headphones and playing some of my favorite songs.
- What’s one thing that never fails to make you happy?
Watching a Marvel movie.
- If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (wishing for more wishes is out)
Hm, well if I can wish for unlimited wealth, I’d definitely choose that. You can get a lot in this world with money(dream house, donations, etc.). I’d wish for a brain that remembers everything(I know this could be a pain, but with my memory? This would be so nice) And finally, I’d wish for happiness.
- What’s the most scandalous/terrible thing you did as a child?
I can’t really think of anything. Probably because I’m an only child.
- If you were offered the ability to read minds, would you take it?
I don’t think so. I wouldn’t want to invade people’s privacy.
- Cats or dogs? Why?
Dogs. I have three.
7 questions for the nominees:
- Who is your favorite singer or band?
- What song can you play over and over?
- What piece of clothing is your favorite?
- Without leaving the country, where would you most like to go?
- Do you write in a journal?
- What type of phone would you get if money wasn’t an issue?
- What color would be your theme color?
Rules: ( copied from Kaelyn’s blog)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Here’s Mary’s blog.
What is your favorite Animal?
Probably a dog.
What is your favorite book?
The scriptures, I guess.
Do you like school?
I don’t really, but I do like certain subjects, and learning in general.
What is one of your pet peeves?
When people ignore me:(
Do you blog on a Phone or Laptop?
Laptop. I don’t know what I would do if I had to blog on my phone.
What is your favorite thing that happened to you in this past year?
What are your favorite shoes?
My Marvel Flip Flops. They have a Captain America shield on them!
Do you have any childhood memories?
Of course! I think everyone would…XD
I’m just going to let you guys use the questions I came up with above.
How Long Can Ye Hold Thy Breaths?
Erm, I don’t really know.
What is your favorite book and why?
I answered this above, and as to why, is because of the way I feel when I read it.
Do you like coffee?
I don’t drink coffee. I like the idea of it, but I can’t stand the smell.
Who is your favorite blogger?
Gosh, just one? Probably Madi, because I’ve been reading her blog for a loooong time. However, Rebekah(Rebcake) was an amazing blogger and I miss her so much!
Pick a Number Between 1 and 10.
Is the number between 1 and 10, 7?
What is your favorite stationary?
I really like this Five Star Notebinder I got a year ago. It’s a mix between a notebook and a binder, so I got some more for this year.
How are you writing this? (Laptop, phone, desktop…)
I hope I didn’t bore you guys with those answers! Anyway, so you guys can use the set of five or set of seven questions earlier or a mix between the two if you were nominated.
Megan(She’s hosting a really cool award show, check it out!
Do whichever award(s) you want to!
I really hope this wasn’t too boring, but next week is the last week of camp! Make sure to send in any pictures to worldofagdollsblog(at)gmail(dot)com before August 30th, if you want them featured. Stay tuned for Camp Wrap Up!