Hello friends! Today is St. Patrick’s Day, but I also decided to do an inpromptu BABAD post! Emma loves St. Patrick’s Day, so I thought this would be perfect! I’ll had it over to Emma.
Hello guys! I love St. Patrick’s Day, so this is exactly what I would want for a BABAD post!
Here’s a fun fact, St. Patrick’s Day is the only holiday that we’ve consistenly posted on.
This will be the 4th St. Patrick’s Day post since BABF started!
Anyway, today I have 5 facts about St. Patrick’s Day! I just found these facts online, and I thought they were interesting.
- 1 in 10,000 clovers have 4 leaves. That’s why they’re so rare!
- March 17th is the day St. Patrick died. It’s a little weird how we celebrate the day someone died.
- The reason people started wearing green is because of Irish patriotism. So, basically it would be like wearing red, white, or blue on July 4th.
- St. Patrick’s Day is a time for feasting.
- Leprechauns weren’t the symbol of St. Patrick’s Day until Disney released a film about them.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little something about my favorite holiday ever!