Hello friends! It’s me, Gracie, here to share with you a photoshoot of moi!
This was taken a little while ago. Hence why I’m wearing the same outfit as in my last photoshoot. It was a little spur of the moment actually, Diamond wasn’t even sure if she’d post it! But, Mary Elizabeth nominated me for an award on her blog (Me! Specifically me!), so I decided that I could combine the two. I know Diamond doesn’t really do awards, but well, I am not Diamond. So, therefore, I do what I want.
This photoshoot was very spur of the moment because Diamond randomly decided to take me along on some errands she was running that day. (She actually was going furniture shopping again, but I didn’t go in any of the stores like Cloud did!) Us BABs are very happy that Diamond has started back taking us on adventures. Anyway, Diamond’s mom was doing something, and Diamond was in the car waiting. She decided to take a little photoshoot of me! I don’t know how well it turned out(especially because it wasn’t taken with a real camera), but I’m still excited to share with you all.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Like I mentioned earlier, I was nominated by Mary Elizabeth. Thank you! (Make sure to check out her blog if you haven’t already!)
1. What is your secret talent?
Uh, do I have any secret talents? I’m good at styling outfits, but I wouldn’t say that’s a secret or anything. Sketching maybe?
2. What is your favorite weird food combination?
Bananas and tortilla chips! They pair together so well.
3. What do you love about where you live?
Oh my goodness! I could go on and on about the BAB house. I especially love the kitchen I guess, because it’s pretty incredible. It’s teal!
4. What is something you use everyday?
Probably my cell phone. I use it to call my BFF Sandy all the time.
5. Would you rather have orange or green hair?
Oh my! How would I look with orange or green fur! Treasure would certainly like it if I was orange, but I’ll say green. It’s a much calmer color.
6. What’s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
Well, it seems pretty crazy, but I’d love to start my own fashion company someday…
7. Do you like Veggie Straws?
I’m not crazy about them.
8. Cake, Ice Cream, or Chocolate?
Oh my! Only one? I guess I’ll choose chocolate, because it is what’s available to me most often.
9. What is your favorite subject in math?
I…don’t care much for math. Can I choose addition?
10. Can you play an instrument?
I played the keyboard at camp this year, but I wouldn’t say I’m very good.
11. What is your favorite midnight snack?
Oh man! You’re really calling me and Sandy out! Whenever we have sleepovers, we usually sneak into the kitchen and cereal. I don’t know why, it’s just our tradition I guess. I hope Mrs. Stone doesn’t see this and put a stop to it.
Well, that looks like all of the questions for today! I know I’m supposed to nominate people and all, but to quote myself from earlier: “I do what I want.”
I hope you enjoyed this photoshoot and award!