Hello friends! Eden is here today to do a tag. Now, recently the crew at BABF haven’t really done a lot of tags, but when they saw this one, they couldn’t pass it up!
- Link and credit the creator: Rayna @ Ray is Writing.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Put the rules at the top.
- Display at least five photos of YOUR stuffed animals (don’t take them from the web, people).
- Tell us the name and personality of your favorite stuffed animal (or one of them; I know it’s hard to choose a favorite).
- Ask as many questions as you’d like relating to stuffed animals.
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
- Tag at least five people.
This is one of the newbies, Waffle. You’ll officially meet him in a couple days.
Here’s a picture of Tye from October.
This photo of Treasure is a bit of a sneak peek for tomorrow’s post.
This is Snuggly. She’s not a main star of the blog, but we still love her!
Finally, here’s one of the whole Stone family. It was from one of our Christmas posts.
Because this is Eden’s post, Eden gets to be the favorite stuffed animal!
About Eden – Eden often refers to herself in third person. It’s just one of her many quirks. She also had a passion for crafts. Eden is an ISTJ, and that actually suits her quite well. Eden’s favorite season is winter, and she desperately wished it would snow.
Diamond will be helping Eden answer some of these questions! Just so you all know.
(Diamond will be in italics)
Do you know any stuffie blogs? If yes, who?
Well, obviously BABF. Also, Stuffed Stories.
Which animal do you want to get next?
I really don’t know. Currently I have no plans for another stuffie, but…that could always change.
Have you ever made clothes for your stuffie?
Diamond has made a lot of clothes for us. Check some out here.
Have you ever made a stuffed animal (that sounds really cool to do)?
I actually have! I’ve done a few, but my favorite is this Baby Yoda.
And, finally, do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Diamond does not, oddly enough.
Here are Kaycee’s questions.
Have you ever slept with a stuffie?
Ever? Of course. I did a lot when I was younger.
Does your stuffie like coffee?
No. None of the BABF family members drink coffee.
Do you pretend that your stuffies are real?
Not really. I used to a lot,
Do you talk to your stuffed animal?
Diamond never talks to us, *sniffs*
Do you have a BAB?
Nope. Zero BABs in this house…
Here are the questions that Eden came up with!
- How many stuffed animals is too many?
- Where is the most significant place you’ve ever taken a stuffed animal?
- Tell us about your first ever stuffed animal.
- If you could design your very own stuffed animal, what would it look like?
- If you were moving away and could only take two stuffies, who would you take?
No pressure to do this tag if you are currently award-free. That being said, Eden would love to see this tag around the blogosphere!