Today for the Winter Bearlympics, we’ll be having an award ceremony! That’s right, even though I don’t normally do awards on my blog, I am today!
When I saw the Eximius Award, I knew I wanted to try it. So that’s what I’ll be doing now!
The Eximius Blogger Award is an award which symbolises the exceptionality of every blogger. Eximius is the Latin word for exceptional, and this award is created to honour the exceptionality or uniqueness of every blogger out there. This award is for all those bloggers who put an insane amount of effort and thought into all of their posts and come up with exceptional content! This award is all about you!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog post.
- List the rules
- Tag the original creator: Riddhi @Whispering Stories and the person who nominated you!
- Mention the most exceptional thing about you and your blog (One about you and one about your blog).
- Mention one thing you find exceptional about the blogger who nominated you (To show love for the blogging community!)
- Answer the three questions posed by the person who nominated you.
- Share your favourite blog post that you’ve written.
- Tag 7 people! (Because 7 is such a magical number!)
I was nominated by the creator Riddhi! Thanks, Riddhi! I think that your blog is exceptional because of your dedication to it. I don’t know how much time you put into it, but it’s clear to me that you must sacrifice a lot of time. You’re so passionate about your blog, and it’s easy to see that.
I feel kind of awkward saying something exceptional about myself. I guess I’d have to say my creativity. Sometimes I’ll have an idea and I’ll be like…where did that come from?
I think what’s most exceptional about this blog is my readers! Seriously, you guys really inspire me. I don’t think I would have ever continued Aftershock if not for your enthusiasm.
1.What is a book/movie/song that you associate with your favourite festival?
I guess I’m not familiar with a whole lot of festivals. The closest thing I’ve been to for a festival is at Disney World, and my favorite would be the Food and Wine Festival. (every Fall at Epcot!) I would have to associate the movie Ratatouille with that because when I went, Disney used that movie to market the festival.
2. If you could live a celebrity’s life for one day, who would that be?
Hm, I don’t know that I’d like to be a celebrity very much. Their lives seem very…stressful. I suppose if I had to pick, I’d probably like to live as Taylor Swift. I think that she’s very creative and I’d like to see what a day behind-the-scenes looks like for her.
3. What is the most exceptional natural phenomenon in the world, according to you?
What comes to mind first is the Aurora Borealis. It’s so incredible that the sky just lights up! I also think that eclipses and meteor showers are exceptional.
An Exceptional Post
My Three Questions
*If this was your last blog post, what would you want your readers to know?
*Which Olympic sport is your favorite?
*What is the coolest thing that you’ve seen in nature?
Alrighty! That’s all I have for you in today’s post. Make sure to check back tomorrow for the Bearlympic closing ceremony!